Thursday, 13 January 2011

Dreaming of spring



Due to heavy drop in temperature, the snow is now melting and has gone all dirty and grey. All seems to be grey in fact. I´m longing for spring. I have been dreaming of spring in Greece. Of turqoise salty water. Of the language. Of the light. Of tasty aubergines. Feta cheese. Large olives.
I bought this lace collar from Lilla Blanka. I´m going to wear it in the spring with a vintage dress I have. I can see see myself cykling on my red bike to meet a friend, typical of me to be running a little late so that I have to hurry, but I´m always on time;)
Decided to take a picture of the beautiful lacecollar together with an old brooch.

4 comments:

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Nina, I do hope that you will have less gray in your life... that collar is lovely and thinking about riding your bike and warmer weather is a great mental exercise!

Bisous,
G

Firefly said...

So pretty!

Don said...

Positive thoughts! ...and good luck with your apartment.

Rinna Pitsiunelma said...

Onpas erinomaisen hieno kaulus! Laatupitsiä. Melkein tuntee kevätauringon ja kevätmekon hulmahduksen...
(