Friday, 28 January 2011

Enfin



F I N A L L Y !
The apartment in this house is now mine!!!! My new home is located in the other end of this fantastic yellow house. Second floor. Windows onto the garden. I can´t wait to start renovating. I need to wait another month but luckily february is the shortest of months.
I heard the good news today and I could not have hoped for a better birthday present!
I´m heading to an exhebition opening and then meeting my friends. I´m wearing my new glasses;)

I told you I was the luckiest girl on the planet!

Bisous!

11 comments:

renilde said...

Yeeeaaah, congratiulations Nina !!
and Happy Birthday!! enjoy, xxx Renilde

Elsa said...

Tuplaonnittelut! Hieno juttu!

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Happy birthday and heartfelt congratulations, Nina! That is simply wonderful -- yay!

Bisous,
Genie

swedishouse said...

Oh NINA!!!
How wonderful...sooo pleased for you and on your Birthday too!
Happy Birthday TO YOOOOUUUU!!!
have a fantastic evening and weekend ahead and look forward to hearing about all your plans for your new apartment...how exciting
Happy Happy Days
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x

Andrea~CrowNology~ said...

Oh gosh Nina! Congrats!! You are the luckiest...This is a wonderful thing to look forward to. I am happy for you!
XO
Andrea

Henrietta said...

Jiiihaaa skumpat auki. Paljon kärssii sait mut siihen oli syynsä jotta sait tuon. Mitäs me rempataan, maalataan vai isompaa. Huomatko alan puhumaan niinko olisin hommassa mukan fyysisesti:)
AI niin JÄTTEpaljon onnea myös syntymästäsi.

P.K said...

Congratulations! How exciting to have a new house to make your own.

ilovemyhouse said...

I am so happy for you!Happy birthday my dear.
XX

Satu said...

Vau, mahtavaa, hurjasti onnea sinulle, onnentyttö!

akissfromthepast said...

that house looks a happy house! :) and happy birthday!!! a little bit late, but who says birthday is only one day as you can celebrate it at least like a week :D

piilomaja said...

Onpa äärimmäisen viehättävän näköinen talo1