Monday, 10 January 2011

Here I go again...



I gave an offer for the apartment and it was accepted. Hooooray! Now I need to wait a month until the sale is final, again that annoying possibility that other shareholders can redeem the shares for this apartment. But let´s hope that none are interested.

This image is borrowed from the internet. This is what my (hopefully) future house looks like in the summer. My apartment is located in the other end and upper floor. This is the view taken from the garden. It´s located in an area in Helsinki where I´ve for a very long time have wanted to live.

Keep your fingers crossed.

10 comments:

Elsa said...

Hieno juttu, onnittelut! Näyttää ihan Puu-Vallilalta...

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

This is just lovely and I am hopeful that you will be successful with this one! Let us know, mon amie.

Bises,
G

ilovemyhouse said...

I keep my fingers crossed for you, it looks lovely.
XX

Henrietta said...

Ihana talo ja eikä tarvii muuttaa Turkuseen:) Tuolla on varmasti onni asua, niin on suloinen.

renilde said...

I will keep my fingers crossed, it all looks very good and promising.
I hope this will become the place for you,x renilde

Lorrie said...

It looks wonderful and welcoming. Keep us posted on the progress. Hoping it all works out well for you.

swedishouse said...

hEJ Nina

As they say in Sweden
Jag hallar i tummen!
It looks wonderful...
Have a good week!
Keep busy ;-)
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x

Annuli said...

Hei näyttää kivalta, idylliseltä. Itsekin asun vanhassa puutalossa, näissä vaan on sitä jotain, tunnelmaa.

Satu said...

Oi onnea, mahtava juttu!! Ja kyllä nyt sanon, että kateeksi käy, upea talo!!! Ja vielä niin houkutteleva kesäkuva! Olen tosi iloinen puolestasi!!

Nina said...

Thank you for all you good wishes.
I will keep you posted.