Wednesday, 5 January 2011

So clever of me;)





I have been working on smaller pieces than usually. I found these psalmbook covers in dreadful condition and thought I must give them new life in some form. I really love the patina and the colour. So I printed my photograph and made two small pieces. I have been smiling to myself as I do believe it is such an accurate image to pair with the old psalmbook covers;)

Tonight I´m going to a theatre premier. I read the book before it was published as the (soon-to-be-ex) houseband was the editor and he wanted to hear my opinion on a few matters. I am looking forward to seeing the adaption to the stage.

4 comments:

Les Curieux said...

So beautiful.
Is it possible to buy? I would like to give for my mother. Or a photo?

Nina said...

Thank you so much. Yes, it is possible to buy.
Please send an e-mail to
ninacari(at)welho(dot)net

Floss said...

Oh, it's lovely to see you have a buyer already! That's great. Thanks also for your new year's wishes below - have a wonderful 2011, dear Nina.

Sarah said...

How was your evening in the theater?