Saturday, 15 January 2011

Sunny



Ah, the sun is out and so am I;) Perfect weather to go skiing.

Yesterday I met up with the seller of the apartment and the apartment broker. We met to sign the official papers and now it´s another two week wait...

After the meeting I decided to enjoy a nice cup of coffee in a cafe and read (I´m reading Andreï Makine´s Le Testament français in finnish and I wonder why I had not picked up this book before!). In walked a man I find appealing. We exchanged a few words and then he sat down to work, he met his colleague there, apparently they are writing a book. We have spoken a few times when we´ve met accidentally in bars and exchanged a few messages on facebook, he apparently also seems to find me appealing;) Well, I found it so hard to consentrate on my book, well I read page after page, but I have no clue of what I read. So I decided to leave. I then walked to the Hakaniemi marketplace and bought greek olives. Later I found myself in an Optician and bought myself new glasses and signed up for a contactlense-school (that is a ½hrs private tutoring on how to use contact lenses).
I can be sooooo silly at times. So very very silly!

Above is a painting I bought some years ago in Croatia. It´s by artist Eugen Varzic. I like the fact it´s painted on a wooden floorboard.

7 comments:

swedishouse said...

hEJ Nina

Well it looks like the shine is shining right above you...
So pleased all is going well ;-)
Spring around the corner...and Romance in the air :P
Wishing you wonderful days ahead...
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x

swedishouse said...

*SUN

Henrietta said...

Hieno taulu ja hyvää kierrätystä. Läheltä katsottuna siinä varmasti näkyy puun syyt.

ilovemyhouse said...

Is this what i think it is...?The sun is back in your life it seems:))
Happy weekend.

XX

Nina said...

...makes me blush to think that I wrote about him;)
I am by no means ready for a date, but a little attention does no harm!
My selfasteem seems to be living a life of its own, a rollercoaster life! And it does make a huge difference to start noticing people, to see that there are people I find appealing. Yes Linda, the sun is back;)

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Nina, my dear, I believe that 2011 is going to be "your year" and that there will be more days of sunshine than not...

Bisous,
Genie

renilde said...

I like that painting!
And I like the new 'things' in your life, enjoy them Nina.