Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Ten questions



I have been given a I love your blog prize! Thank you so much P.K. at Dill and Parsley!

10 questions

the prize rules are:
do an entry with the prize,
answer the questions,
give the prize to 10 blogs.

here it goes:

1. why did you create this blog?
I have many friends who live abroad and my friend Elizabeth suggested I start blogging so she and my other friends could follow my everyday life. At first I started the blog with one post. It took almost another year until I started writing more frequently. This is the reason I write in english. My mothertongue is swedish and finnish. I did not know then, that I could connect with other bloggers, some I now consider friends. Nor did I know how warm and generous the blogworld is. Thank you.

2. what kind of blogs do you follow?
I follow many different kinds of blogs. I am interested in many topics. Some blogs I follow because I get inspired or love the humour.

3. favourite makeup brand?
I seldom use make-up. In my profession I do, and then I try to choose ecological procucts that have not been tested on animals.

4. favourite clothing brand?
I couldn´t name one. I like to combine high quality basics, with second-hand treasures and high-street brands. I also like to wear things I or my friends have made. I´m also a huuuuuge fan of upcykled or remade procucts. I also like to wear finnish design; Marimekko and Globe Hope and Ivana Helsinki can be found in my wardrobe.

5. your indispensable makeup product?
Lipgloss?

6. your favourite colour?
I couldn´t name one. Maybe purple/ lilac/ plum. If you ask me again tomorrow, I would maybe reply different.

7. your perfume?
Kenzo Flower.

8. your favourite film?
Once again, I couldn´t name just one. Oh my, this was difficult. I loved this film: I´m a cyborg but that´s ok. In america. Paris, je t'aime. La vie en rose. Walz with Bashir. Brokeback mountain. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. In the mood for love. Monthy Python productions. All films with Chaplin, Audrey Hepburn...

9. what country would you like to visit and why?
Iran. I find the persian culture very interesting. And the language. I have met many iranians in exile, and really admired their courage. I recommend as a good read Marjane Satrapi´s Persepolis. I also enjoyed the film. I´d love to travel in the middle-east. I have been to Jordan and to Egypt. Maybe one day, it is possible to travel to Iran.

10. make the last question and answer to yourself.
What has recently inspired you?
This. I am fan of TED.

The ten blogs that I give the prize to are: Shari, Linda, Henrietta, Genie, Annie, Floss, Zoltan, Mrs M, Linnea, Renilde, Pia, Don.

PS. No stress. Answer if you feel like it and have the time.

7 comments:

Floss said...

Thank you, Nina, both for the prize and for your excellent answers - I really appreciate both!

Henrietta said...

Henrietta kiittää ja kumartaa. Henrietta on hyvin tyytyväinen jos on voinut innostaa sinua ja muita pöytälaatikkokuvillaa jotka muuten jäisivät täysin pimentoon.
Miksi kolmas persoona....yritän iratutua itsestäni ja iskiaskivusta.
Kiitos vielä, joko kohta muutetaan sun uuteen kotiin:)

renilde said...

Thank you Nina, as soon as I find some time I'll answer the 10 questions,I appreciate you thinking of me, sweet, xx Renilde

Pia said...

Tack, snälla Nina för priset!
Det var väldigt intressant att läsa dina svar, att få känna dig lite mer!

Jag hoppas, att du inte tar illa upp, om jag inte gör ett inlägg med priset (FÖR JAG HAR FAN ANAMMA SUTTIT HÄR OCH FÖRSÖKT ÖVERFÖRA DET VIA WORLDEN PÅ BLOGGEN, MEN...GRRRRRR)!!!!????

Nu har jag ont i huvudet, trots att min man påstår att där inget borde finnas som gör ont, heh-hee,så jag går och lägger mig!

Bamsekramar!
-Pia-

Ann said...

How sweet of you! Thanks so much for this fun prize.
Now I have to think about my answers...

-Annie

swedishouse said...

Hej Nina

Now I feel I know you a little more...
I LOVE Bene Brown...amazing lady full of such wisdom
Have a great week ahead
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x

Ms M said...

Thanks nina..a post for the weekend! Thanks again! x