Sunday, 13 February 2011

H&M



I received the H&M Home catalogue in the mail a few weeks ago (or was it a month? Time just flies!). I must say I was again impressed by their styling of each image. So many lovely details - and I belive it is all in the details;)
I fell in love with this image, as I have in fact managed to get my hands on an almost identical antique ironbed as the one pictured above. It is so beautiful. Oh yes, you guessed it, I have given myself full freedom to indulge in romance now I´m decorating only for myself;)

Happy sunday!

5 comments:

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Nina, what a beautiful sight and reminds me that spring will be here soon... so glad that you found one of these ironbeds

Bises,
Genie

swedishouse said...

Hej Nina
It's lovely
note to self to check out H&M homewares.
Do you have your moving day yet?
Have a great week ahead
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x

HerminiaRegolf said...

A little love on Valentine's Day.
Greetings from the Ebro Delta, Spain.

P.K said...

I agree it is all in the details. Thank you for the link to Anna Jarvinen, a singer new to me. I am listening to her now, the song Helsinki is truly beautiful, didn't understand a word, but it was very moving. Wishing you a good week. Cheers.

akissfromthepast said...

H&M´s ads are sometimes very good looking. i still remember the one spring collection, where everything was white and when the girl walk down whit the stairs the air was full off white roses. it was so great. Happy valentines day to you!!! :D