Tuesday, 8 March 2011

International Womens Day Today


I wish you all, women and men, a lot of strenght and inspiration with the work of women rights. Remember and celebrate the successes of the activism on the international womens day today.
The Day My God Died is an hour long documentary about child sex trade. A film that makes me cry, makes me sad, makes me sick and makes me angry! But it also makes me trust and hope that together we can stop human trafficking. The wonderful beautiful women of this film are the bravest. My thoughts today are for Gina, Anita, Meena, Jyoti and Maili. And all the anonymous millions of children around the world who have been victimized by the child sex slave trade.


Please watch the film. Because Human Rights are for EVERYONE.

Here is a webpage if you feel, like me, that you want to help.
http://www.thedaymygoddied.com/
I have today donated my todays earnings to Friends of Maiti Nepal. I have also agreed to do so monthly. With this I hope to challenge you to do the same. Enjoy your day!

No comments: