Monday, 18 April 2011

Politics and boobies


The weekend passed very quickly. I did some work in the garden, mainly cut appletrees and planned what needs to be done...I have a large glass bowl filled with appletree-branches.
Yesterday was parliament elections in Finland. I am not pleased with the outcome. Far too conservative in my opinion. Makes me worried how there is so much hatred amongst people.
You can read more here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13107620

Above is an image from my hall. I have a vast collection of french cards, i.e. erotic cards. Most of them are 1920's, some of them slightly earlier and handtinted. I find them very charming. I have them grouped together with vintage frames. There´s quite many boobies in my home - mine included;)

6 comments:

akissfromthepast said...

i love the wallpaper. And those cards!! fantastic founds!!! :D you have very interesting items in your life.those cards are just great :) very artistic wall. i like :)

Floss said...

Oh la la!

Sorry - it just had to be said!

renilde said...

Yes Nina it is worrying that not only in Finland, conservatism is growing, i guess that's the way people think when there is a kind of economic crisis.
Your decoration is superb! x

Henrietta said...

Taidat olla tissinaisia:) Anyway ihana kollaasi ja tuo eteinen näyttää niin ihanalta.
Vaalit...huhhuh mä en kuulu facebookiin mut siellä on perustettu ryhmä Fenno-Ugrian-Refugee-Centre-of-London, liitytäänkö siihen ja lähetään Lontooseen maanpakoon neljäksi vuodeksi:) Sit uuden hallituksen nimi sinipunaniska-hallitus....anteeksi olen niin hihitellyt näitä.

Nina said...

@ Floss: It had to be said <3
@ Henrietta: Mä kuulun siihen ryhmään facebookissa! pakko siihen oli liittyä kun kutsu tuli;) Rakkautta pitää viljellä nyt entistä enemmän...

Alma said...

Wonderful general effect! And when you look closer.... oh!