Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Easter



Last night I saw Certified Copy at the cinema. A film I disliked. I did not understand it and I thought the acting was appalling. The end was the most dissapointing. After the disastrous film experience I had some wine at my friends house and we chatted away so eagerly I missed my last bus and had to take a taxi home;)

My easterholiday has now kicked off.
I was about to make a little trip, but I have swedish friends coming over and decided to stay in Helsinki for the holiday. They are checking out my new home tomorrow. Jeeeeeeee! I love guests!

Wishing you all a Happy Easter, eat lots of delicacies and enjoy spring!

Above is a mishmash of things on my shelves.

7 comments:

Toñi Buendia said...

I'm in love with your blog!! nice , so nice!!kisses from Spain. TOñi

Linda said...

Happy easter to you!

Nina said...

Thank you so much for your kind comment - makes me very happy!

Lundagård said...

Oh, you have so wonderful stuff, like your hall very much. Happy easter to you!

P.K said...

Wishing you a Happy Easter! Lovely photo.

Don said...

Certified Copy- it looks like the reviews are mixed. Some love it some think its boring and pretentious. I'll wait until it appears on tv.

Pomona said...

Hope you have a good weekend - great to discover your blog!

Pomona x