Monday, 4 April 2011

Moving is like dancing


...I think this is the kind of motion you could have seen me doing all weekend...
I´m still moving! But I´m defenately at the end...I cannot have any more stuff that will suddenly appear and I would have forgotten all about it;)

At the other end there is chaos. But I hope and wish it is controlled chaos...

And here is a request for you:
I saw this trailer (finally!) of the film for Pina Bausch by Wim Wenders. Pina Bausch was a fantastic choreographer, I´ve seen her group perform and cried most of the performance, so fantastic was it! She also made choeography for Almodovar films.
So please please please go see it. For me. You see I´m not sure it will screen in Helsinki, so I just have to pray it will or try catch it somewhere in the world. Sometime. I think this film must be seen on big screen.

3 comments:

P.K said...

I hope order emerges out of the chaos soon. That looks like an amazing film. I will try to see it if it is shown here. All the best in settling into your new home, cheers.

Andrea~CrowNology~ said...

Good luck with the moving in and organizing...It takes time and effort and chaos before happiness and ease and order!
Films never come here... :(

XO to you Nina

countingdandelions said...

there are things to enjoy about moving...I'm sure of it! your place will be lovely when it's done...and all yours!