Friday, 27 May 2011

Allotment flirt



I believe I have a little flirt going on with my allotment neighbour. He is charming and he seems to enjoy my wabble (he said so himself. He didn´t say wabble though!). I act a little different when he is around, I tend to do all the work facing his allotment, even if it would workwise be smarter to turn around;) I also jump alot I noticed the other day. Or skip around. Strange. He doubleckecked my name the second time we met. Serious business.
I even went as far as to suggest I water his allotment while he is away travelling for 3 weeks. I expect at least a proposal of marriage when he gets back from his conference. And lots of presents, all things that I really wanted. This reminds me of a Smack the pony sketch, The perfect man.

Happy flirty weekend to you!

This video has been around facebook today, thought I share it as it is über cute!

8 comments:

renilde said...

Great nina, story and video :) x

Lorrie said...

You sound lighthearted and happy. Have a wonderful weekend!

akissfromthepast said...

Good story!!!
(>_^)
Its great to have this kind of things going on :)

Henrietta said...

Senkin kettu:) Mitä tarkoittaa wabble, tyhmä sanakirja ei tajua sitä eikä vielä tyhmempi minä. Sananhan on iso osaa hauskaa tarinaa ja mulla menee nyt puolet ohi.
Viikonloppuja

Nina said...

@Henrietta: Wabble on eräänlaista höpötystä;)

Alma said...

Hou hou !! Hot!

linnea-maria said...

Åh jag blir alldeles pirrig. Visst är det härligt den där tiden när man flirtar innan det blir något av! Hoppas att det blir något och att det blir bra. Massor med lycka till dig. Kram /Therese

Ms M said...

Hysterical! I hope your getting free veg...at least for all that flirting!