Wednesday, 4 May 2011

May


May. What a wonderful word. And name. It is a promise of summer. And my mother.
Yesterday I, as many thousand others, realized their christmasgift movie-tickets were expiring, so I saw not one but two (!) movies yesterday. First I saw Water for elephants and later Miral. The first film left me rather cold. The second film was defenately worth the queueing;)

Above is an old tile and blue vase. I find the blue so delicate.

Today I shall bake. I have my knitting ladies arriving tomorrow, for the first time in my new home.

5 comments:

renilde said...

Must be rather exciting to have your knitting ladies there for the first time,and so little by little a place becomes a home. Enjoy the baking Nina, I'm sure your house will smell very good today, x

akissfromthepast said...

i love the blue. hmm..i was thinking to see the water for elephants too, it might be good my its story whit the circus and all..but yep..sometimes the actual movie isnt that good than expected. :) have a great baking day!

Floss said...

I love the colours on your tile and vase.

Alma said...

Can I come and knit too???

Nina said...

Yes ofcourse you can! I would be very happy if you could join!