Sunday, 15 May 2011

Tant pis (second try)



Blogger deleted my previous post called Tant pis. So here comes a new try. I assume quite many bloggers had similar problems.

On thursday I was invited to see Tiger Lillies Freakshow at the Savoy theatre in Helsinki. A few of their tracks were very beautiful. I liked Rosa with three hearts.
On friday I received a very nice pleasant guest who stayed until saturday mid-day. Then we had to take farewell and I feel a little, but just a tiny little feeling that distantly resembles longing...a very very very talented scientist could perhaps be able to spot it in a microsope. It´s higly unlikely though. And so irrelevant even irrelevance is feeling rather awkward about the whole issue;)

I watched Joyce Jonathan's music video for her song Tant pis and spotted a few familiar items...for ex. at 0:48/ 3:34. I have this standing on top of my ladder.

Happy end of week folks.

2 comments:

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Nina:
Our own feeling about visitors, following we understnd a chinese saying, is that they are best when only with one for a short time....after which, like fish, they begin to stink! Perhaps, though, your visitor was one of those rare beings who really could stay for ever and still feel welcome.

We have found your blog quite by chance and have enjoyed reading your very varied posts. We shall return.

Nina said...

Thank you so much for your kind words! And I think I have similar feelings about visitors...except my visitor was one of those rare beeings who really could stay, well not forever, but for a bit longer;)