Monday, 13 June 2011

Rainy days and mondays always gets me down


Well, to be honest, rainy days and mondays do not get me down. It just happens to be very suitable today, well you might have guessed by now, it is monday aaaaand it´s, yes, go on, say it, it´s r...a...i..ning! Well done!

It was a very humid weekend, I enjoyed every moment of it. I had friends over on saturday, both during the day and in the evening. I mainly entertained guests in the garden! I served plenty of ice-cream, strawberries, ice-tea, coffee, sparkling wine and sangria.

This youtube clip of Porkka Playboys cover of Bohemian Rhapsody has become a hit in Finland. It is great fun! Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irLsjBDPe5c

3 comments:

akissfromthepast said...

upeet sulat! :)

SWEDISH HOUSE said...

I LOVE that song...
Carol Carpenter or THE CARPENTERS could listen all day long.
Have a great week ahead Nina
Hope the sun shines for you
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x

linnea-maria said...

Ja det har varit en fantastisk vecka även i sverige med tropisk värme. Många kramar /Therese