Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Algebra while washing


I had a fit today and the outcome of this fit was I washed my huuuuuuge carpet, I have a large rose-kelim. It is now drying outdoors. Took a little nap with my darling cat once I had finished. Woke up to my neighbour offering zucchini-soup. Delicious! The cat also enjoyed some.
I bought a year 1916 edition of Algebra at the fleamarket. Hilarious! The language is just fantastic. Some of the tasks are too difficult for my little brain, some have been very very exciting. I used to love maths and algebra at school. Or I loved the tasks I felt I could comprehend.

Above are my frogs.

2 comments:

akissfromthepast said...

how fascinating :) i love your postcards :)

Pia said...

Älskar matte? Jag kan knappt lägga ihop en plus en?!!
Oh, din katt är en sådan gulleplutt, speciellt dens små mjuka tassar!
De där "blomtaggarna" har jag sökt på loppisar, utan resultat. Kanske jag borde ta en titt i antikaffärerna?

Ha en skön dag!
Krma!
-Pia-