Monday, 4 July 2011

Cloudy days



It´s cloudy today. That´s good. I get things done. The heat is really lovely but it also makes me feel rather drained! I don´t mean to complain about it - it is just silly that we try to go on our normal ways when the heat is at it´s peak. I´m glad I live so close to the sea and the beach.
This week my friend H arrives from Gothenburg and there´s also outdoor-cinema on the agenda.
But forst I´m going on a hunt for a small shelf where I can store my spices. Update on that later.

Above is the door to my bathroom cupboard.

2 comments:

akissfromthepast said...

I like the picture in it- so jazzy summer ^^

linnea-maria said...

Det är inte roligt att jobba när det är så här varmt :P. Vi har ingen air condition på jobbet som ligger alldeles underbart beläget vid en stor sjö med klart blått vatten som ropar på en att hoppa i. Jag längtar efter semester. Många kramar /Therese