Saturday, 23 July 2011

Things, tap-dancing and first love



I bought this bracelet in Mont Saint-Michel in Normandy in 1983!!! I was 14 yrs old and in love with Jean-Luc. I´m not sure Jean-Luc was aware of my romantic feelings - I did blush fairly often and stumbled upon words when we spoke.
Still, quite fantastic that I still have this bracelet. I never use it. Perhaps I should;)

Woke up this morning to a soft and hairy paw kicking my leg. A little someone was tap-dancing on my thigh in her sleep. Proof below;)



I have no words to express the horrible news regarding Norway. I cannot comprehend where all this hate comes from? It will take a lot of time to come to terms with these kinds of horrible actions taking place.

5 comments:

Mr Lonely said...

walking here with a smile.. have a nice day ~ =D

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

Jacqueline said...

Dear Nina,
How lovely that you still have the pretty bracelet. A memory of your teenage years and a first love. I think that you should wear it.
...... and, there are no words to express how I feel about the terrible event in Norway. I will be thinking of those affected and for all of the people of Norway. XXXX

akissfromthepast said...

It looks great Nina :) its timeless bracelet.
teenage dreams are always worth to keep in mind :)

yep..norway thing was horrible.

gamla skolan said...

Vackert armband som väcker minnen till liv !
tack för din fina kommentar !
Kramar // Susanne ♥

moa said...



vakkert armebånd, nina!


klem