Thursday, 4 August 2011

August it is



The past days have been warm and sunny during the day and slightly coler during the night. I still have not taken out my duvet nor closed the window for the night.
I ahve taken up yoga again. Second time this week yesterday and I feel a bit taller and I breathe so well. My instructor is the sweetest, she is like a small sun and so warm.
I´m taking my latest art purchaise into a frame shop today. The white frame that came with the artwork is just not working on my walls. I feel it just dissapears. So I´m taking a rather worn golden frame to have it remade for the photo.

2 comments:

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Nina:
We have never tried Yoga but friends who have find it to be very beneficial. Certainly, they feel it improves posture which then, in turn, does improve a number of other functions.

We are sure that your gilded frame will work better. A white frame is usually, in our view, too startling for most subjects.

Erica said...

I love taking up yoga, have a great day! Enjoy!

Year Old Birthday Party Ideas