Friday, 26 August 2011

Content


I´ve had the best start to my day. A way back I told you about a commission I had, a broadcasting company ordered namesigns for an upcoming talkshow that they are shooting right now. The deadline for the namesigns was end of this month. This morning the producer collected the lot. He was pleased. He hugged me so many times, more times than there were signs. Even when he left, he returned to hug me and praised my work. That always makes me happy. I was pleased myself and it was fun to plan and make, but obviously I am happy when my client is happy. So I have enjoyed a cup of coffee, enjoyed the feeling and, well, it´s always a special feeling to turn in your work. I´m sure you know what I mean.
Now I´m soon off to have a massage. Lucky me - I am so spoilt!
Later this afternoon my friend A is coming to stay for the weekend and a few of our friends are coming around and I´m making dinner. It´s the night of the arts so we will not stay at home all evening - we will attend a few happenings.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Lorrie said...

It's always great when someone else appreciates the work you do. Have a wonderful weekend!

Jacqueline said...

Dear Nina,
How lovely that he was so pleased with your work. You are obviously very good at what you do.
Enjoy your success and have a really fun weekend. XXXX

akissfromthepast said...

Nina, its great that you got wonderful feedback! you are awesome! :D
i love your chandelier!
have a nice weekend tooo!!!!

helle said...

How wonderful for you. Enjoy the weekend!

Hugs Helle

Sylvia said...

Hello Nina,
So nice when someone appreciates your work !
Love your cat, so cute !
Just found your lovely blog, I'm your new follower.
Wish you a wonderful Sunday,
Sylvia