Sunday, 7 August 2011

Easy sundays



I have always been a sunday person. I like to sleep late, eat breakfast, climb back under the covers and listen to music and snooze...
I bought the geranium, or as we call it pelargonia for one euro the other day and during the night the buds have opened. My great-grandmother Alma-Emilia looks (fairly) pleased.

Yoga again in the afternoon. My body is longing for it!

Funny, I listened to a song by Gotye feat. Kimbra over at Hello My Dear Blog and now it is playing in my head...

Happy Sunday dear friends!

5 comments:

akissfromthepast said...

upea valokuva ja kehys! ja pelargooni :D tosi upee tunnelma :)

countingdandelions said...

i love your geranium. i have such a crush on them.

p.s. my grandmother would also be pleased.

Lorrie said...

Your Sunday sounds lovely. I hope it refreshed you for the week ahead.

Erica said...

Love that geranium! What a lovely Sunday you had...

affordable medical insurance

Pia said...

Aj, jag trodde pelargonen var urgammal, ramen och fotot understryker ju det! Krukan är så härligt patinetrad.
Oj, vilken story om din "gamla" pojkvän!

Kramis!
-Pia-