Sunday, 25 September 2011

Coincidence on a sunday

I have a favorite blog called Five from the ground. They also have a shop and an online shop. In Japan. What I love about the blog is the art of composition in the images. It is such a visual pleasure to visit. I have ordered a wireflower by Masao Seki from their online shop some years ago, and you might remember it beeing featured before on my blog. Above is my wireflower that I have placed inside my huuuuuuge glass dome. And have a look at this image from Five from the ground. What a coincidence;) I bought a pair of red tights on friday. Oh what joy! Especially combined with red nailpolish and red flower in my hair. Happy sunday dear friends!

7 comments:

melissa said...

now i also like the site! thanks for featuring it. how do i change the language to English?

P.K said...

Beautiful. What a stunning site. Happy Sunday to you.

Nina said...

Hi there, I doubt you can change the language to english. I believe it´s only in japanese. Except for the text for the images.

akissfromthepast said...

wonderful posting. i love the image about flower in the hair! thumbs up for that one! :) and this blog you mentioned seems to be interesting, i think i will go visiting right now :)
Have a wonderful evening!
im having candles everywhere as i write this one.

akissfromthepast said...

O my! i love this blog you have mentioned!!!! i cant read it but the atmosphere and the pictures <3 ! same kind of awesomeness as your blog has.

renilde said...

Thanks for the tip, great site, love your photo too, enjoy the reds, x

Don said...

Yes, a good place to visit. Thanks!