Wednesday, 21 September 2011

In love with Miranda

The 24th Helsinki International Film Festival Rakkautta & Anarkiaa is on right now. Unfortunately I didn't have all that much time to see many films, but today I saw The Future by Miranda July. I've seen her previous film, Me and you and everyone we know and have her two books. I became a fan now I saw this film. She really has a wierd way of looking at the world, but very humane and it is fascinating yet sad to see her characters act so irrational. But that is what makes us human, we do at times act irrational. I'm in love with Miranda July <3 Above is Paw Paw.

3 comments:

akissfromthepast said...

oo poor kitty. what have happend?
i got a rose for you waiting ^^

mybabyjohn/Delores said...

Oh no..what happened to Paw Paw?

Nina said...

Paw Paw is a character in the film and was found with an injured paw:( Poor little thing.