Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Romantic wabble in the middle of a storm

There´s a strong storm here in Helsinki. It was a wee bit heavy to cykle home last night! Had a warm shower, made some soup and wore wollen socks. And listened to the wind howling outside. And dreamed about a certain someone who unfortunalety is stuck in St. Petersburg and will not be back until next week :( But I can wait. I feel I could burst! But I assume there´s simply no point in bursting now when there¨s very little left of waiting. Be warned, following is over the top sweet. So if you are allergic to hollywood romance, skip this part. (I did not know I had this in me?!!!) And when he finally arrives there will be plenty of this and this. And this. I´m sooooo sorry for beeing this silly! But I have waited for sooooo long for this certain someone and now when he was due to arrive, it got postponed and I feel so dissapointed (which is silly really!). But next week he will be here. Happy midweek to you all. Above is an old tin from my childhood home.

4 comments:

P.K said...

Ah romance. (great links). Be patient my dear.

renilde said...

ohlala, ;)

akissfromthepast said...

How romantic! wonderfull! storm, romance, distance! and lovely geishatölkki :)

Don said...

I think he will be a happy man!