Monday, 12 September 2011

Rose's theme at midnight

Last night the moon shone straight into my home. There it was, behind the trees. Lighting up my room. I was listening to Angelo Badalmentis music (Written for the film Straight Story. A lovely film by David Lynch.) I simply love this music. I love to play it in the evening, light plenty of candles and just breathe in and enjoy. So please, if you´ve had a hard day, dim the lights, lit a few candles, pour yourself a glass of wine or a nice cup of tea, find a good position and listen to this, this is Rose's theme. And if you haven't seen the film yet, I do recommend it.

1 comment:

akissfromthepast said...

this "Rose theme" is wonderful, tender and intense! im listening it now, and eating nectarines. full moon is allways great. i didnt sleep well last night.