Friday, 21 October 2011

Angels and links

I received a little surprise in the mail earlier in the week. Inside the little envelope was a beautiful vintage necklace, seen above. Sorry for the poor quality of the picture, it´s taken with my mobile just now. As my camera is located elsewhere;) The angel that sent this wonderful gift is my dear blogfriend at A Kiss from the Past. Kiitos!!!!! Tonight I´m going to see the last Helsinki performance of YOUMAKEME by K. Kvarnstr√∂m & Co./ Helsinki Dance Company. I have been looking forward to this for a long time. Tomorrow morning my friend A is arriving to Helsinki for the weekend, we shall start of by brunch and I have tickets for a consert in the evening. Suvi Isotalo and Sansa at Korjaamo. Should be a great night! In fact, I believe this weekend will be great! I wish you all a great weekend!

No comments: