Monday, 3 October 2011

Monday moan

Now it´s all back to hectic monday after a wonderful weekend filled with friends, friends and even more friends. For those of you who despise moaning about weather should probably check out now. So I cykled into work this morning and it was pouring down with rain. My raincoat is leaking. My blouse is soaking wet! I feel cold and lousy. Please send me a dry blouse and some hot chocolate and a hug. Thank you in advance! Above is a weak rose from last week that I forgot to water. But I think it's beautiful even though its best days are gone...

2 comments:

Floss said...

I keep roses that look like that, too!

Delighted to see it looking so good with the box, and sending some warm, dry French sun your way...


Floss

akissfromthepast said...

upee kommentti Nina! :D kiitos! olen samaa mieltä! sun kukka näyttää upeelle, mätsää rasiaan. Täältäkin tulee hugsit! :D