Saturday, 26 November 2011

Attending dance

On wednesday I attened the dress rehersal of PLAY; Kenneth Kvarnström choreography for the Helsinki Dance Company. I loved it! Whilst in the audience I found myself thinking, imagine that I get to experience something like this. Yesterday I attended a salsa-class in the morning before going into work - the day proceeded with great flow and ended with a massage in the evening. When I got home I stumbled into bed and fell asleep almost emmediately. Today I attended an argentinian tango workshop. I had a fantastic pair and felt, I can't find words to describe it, maybe it was happiness, as we found a connection almost emmediately. Seriously, I could have carried on and on. And I'm in desperate need of new danceshoes. And here is a classic argentinian tango, Carlos Gardel! So, whatever you do, get up and dance people!

1 comment:

akissfromthepast said...

Dance through the life! ihan mahtava teksti! sait jo tuolla inspiksellä tanssituttamaan :D