Sunday, 4 December 2011

Hat box

I found an old hatbox with missing lid at the recykling center for free. I thought I'd give it new life. The bottom had also come loose. Unfortunately I could not salvage the charming original cover in orange with white small dots. I covered it with a french embroidery magazine from the 40's. Yesterday I took a long walk by the sea along a path. On the path I met a very eager little child who showed me a rusty pipe and the wreck of an old boat. I climbed a birdtower, saw swans in the distance and beautiful landscapes. Today I´m meeting a french friend for sunday lunch and hopefully a long walk (if weather allows).

4 comments:

linnea-maria said...

Hattasken blev ju underbar! Jag hade nog inte heller kunnat låta bli den om jag varit hittaren. Ha en fin dag /Therese

renilde said...

Your hatbox found a new life, beautiful, x

Magnetic Island Artist Edward Blum. said...

You blog is briliant, there is so much of what the imagination would call absolutly inspiringly beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Greetings from Australia.

Nina said...

Thank you sooooo much!