Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Holidays


I´ve had a wonderful christmastime, spent time with my loved ones and my dear dear friends. Lots of food and conversation and I even did a little project I had been planning for a while, just never had the time to complete it until now;)
I wallpapered the wall behind my bed with the pages of an antique german flora from year 1903. It was in very poor condition with plenty of pages missing by the time I found it at a fleamarket. So I gave it new life as wallpaper. And I feel as if the flora really came alive. As you can see in the picture above.

I hope you´ve all had a splendid christmas!

3 comments:

akissfromthepast said...

Dear Nina, i really love your blooming wall! ja toi kynttilä ja pikkukaminapeili! :D

ilovemyhouse said...

Happy New Year.
May all your dreams come true....

Good to see that all is well.iloveyourwallpaper.

XX

P.K said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year. I like your wallpaper.