Monday, 2 January 2012

Happy New Year


I had a lovely new year's eve. I attended a party with good friends, lovely food, pink sparkling wine and live performances. Can one ask for more? Yes! Because I even got kissed at midnight under the fireworks by the sea!

Happy New Year dear friends! And thank you all for still stopping by though my posts aren´t frequent nor all that flashy or interesting. But where they ever? Never mind, I still like to blog but I have no direction nor goals for that matter;)

Here´s a great tune by Tom Waits. I hope I don´t fall in love with you from my favorite album Closing time.

Above is a french lady. She has such an amazing gaze as if she could see far away into the future...she has a butterfly brooch, lovely.

6 comments:

helle said...

Ønsker dig et rigtigt godt nytår!

Kram Helle

renilde said...

Happy new year dear Nina! xx

Floss said...

Happy New Year, Nina!

akissfromthepast said...

happy new year! i love your pic! :D

brudeblogg said...

Happy new year! :)

Don said...

And the future is now. Love the puffy shoulders.