Thursday, 19 January 2012

Romantic wabble


Oh yes indeed, this girl is charmed, so I´ll warn you, skip this blogpost if you´re allergic to romantic wabble. Come back another day as I swear this will not become a habit of mine;)
I met my darling last night again. He surprised me. He had put up a tent in the guestroom, and placed fairylights on top of the tent so that I could look at the stars whilst lying inside the tent. I am so lucky.

One cannot help but listen to Norah Jones and sigh. And sigh again. And again.

Above are reflections of candles in my window.

3 comments:

linnea-maria said...

It's extremely romantic!! Åh jag är så glad för din skull, du låter så lycklig. Varma kramar /Therese

P.K said...

That is very romantic indeed.

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

I am truly a romantic and love to hear that life is good with you, chère Nina.

Bises,
Genie