Sunday, 8 January 2012

Winter


We finally have snow!!!! And the past few days have been fairly cold. Walks in then park, meeting friends at cafés, holding hands in the cinema and plenty of chocolates bought in the sales, that´s what my winterdays have been made of;)
I saw a beautiful iranian film called Nader and Simin, A separation. It was very touching and I loved the persian language. If you have a chance to see it, please do, you will not be dissapointed. The acting is just such perfection and you believe each character and they become so fragile so vulnerable, so alive and real. Such a lovely sad film. I did also laugh quite a lot as life sometimes is rather funny.

Above are tealightholders I picked up at the sales. I keep saying I never attend the sales but I obviously do! Self-deception!

1 comment:

Don said...

Self deception can be a wonderful thing!