Thursday, 26 January 2012

Winter


I have been out skiing. Yesterday I skied 10km and tomorrow I assume I shall ski the same amount or/ and if I have time perhaps a little longer. Tomorrow I also have a sauna afterwards and dinner. If I can predict the future a certain someone will be exhausted in the evening. Skiing + sauna + dinner => sleep like a log! I do enjoy winter!
On saturday is my birthday, the most lovely person has invited me for breakfast in the morning, in the afternoon my ex-parents-in-law and my mum and dad are coming for coffee and cake and in the evening a bunch of friends are coming over for sparkling wine and bits to eat and lots of handmade chocolate;)
So a fantastic weekend ahead.

Above I´m holding a postcard with an image by artist Ulla Jokisalo. And wearing a similar pinholder as the beautiful hand in the image.

Wishing you a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

renilde said...

Have a lovely birthday tomorrow dear Nina, xxx!!