Friday, 2 March 2012

Weekend


So much looking forward to the weekend, I work tomorrow but will try to have time to ski. Last saturday I also worked, in the evening I read poems at an event and after that I headed to a club with a friend and we danced for at least 3hrs non-stop! I was happy!

This song has been in my head since last night when I heard it for the first time. Makes me want to dance. I love dancing! I could not live without music and moving to it. This is one of the songs competing to represent sweden in this years eurovision song contest, I think it could have great chances in winning.

Above is a ceramic tile by a finnish artist called Beni Juslin. I have it in my kitchen. In fact I have a few of his tiles.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Floss said...

Thank you! Have a wonderful weekend yourself, Nina.

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Dear Nina,
Sounds as if you had a great weekend last weekend, so here's to another good one.
I think you have a GREAT chance of winning the Eurovision song contest.That song is SO good and I love her unusual way of dancing. I have been watching Eurovision since I was little ( that's a LOT of Eurovision !!!!).I don't think that we stand a chance this year as we have got a 75 year old singing ours !!! ....oh well, you never know !!! We don't seem to win anymore as there are now so many Eastern European countries in it, which is fine but, they all vote for each other so, I think that it has become a little one-sided and unfair. ....I shall still watch it though !!
Enjoy your weekend and dance the night away ! XXXX

Satu said...

Hieno tuo keramiikkatyö! Tykkään kovasti. Kaunista aurinkosunnuntaita sinulle!