Saturday, 21 April 2012

Ah bless!

A certain someone has the kindest parents ever! My mum happened to call whilst I was in despair over my broken sewingmachine and after a short while she called back and said they had decided to lend me their sewingmachine, while mine is in repair. And my dad even offered to take my machine and take it into repair on monday!!!! How spoiled can I be???? I don't have a car, I am lousy at asking for help or favours, so I am very grateful. They are so sweet and kind. I am indeed a very spoiled daughter. I have completed five cushions today. Four are pictured above, the fifth I cannot show as it is a present. It is different from the four in the picture and made of different material. The cushions are made of vintage scarves, lined with an antique sheet and decorated with vintage lace. "Stuffing" from old cushions I've collected at the fleamarkets and washed. So all recykled.

2 comments:

P.K said...

Parents do to the rescue, it is a blessing. Lovely cushions.

Floss said...

Wonderful parents - and very nice cushions, too! I enlarged the photo to have a really good look...