Monday, 9 April 2012

I'm getting married!

I received following message in my facebook inbox (I have a very limited profile for unknown, my name, profile-picture and cover image. No friends showing, no dates of birth nor locations...): "Hello ,I am anthony xxx by name, and i work and live here in los angeles, california , and l was going through your profile and I am quite fascinated by your beauty and the picture in your profile. You look so charming, so wonderful and nice, and you caught my attention. I am a honest, caring, gentle and good looking man with good sense of humor. And i am new here in facebook, and i know it is not a dating platform, but i am here to seek for a life partner,and to share my life with, someone ready to open her heart to love again and it won't be as a playmate. And this is my reasons of writing to you just to tell you how much you captured my attention.and i will be very delighted to get your response to my email if only you are interested to get involve in a Serious relationship/marriage.Then we can start a communication through our personal email address and also exchange more pictures .. so please i want you to write to me and drop me your yahoo or msn email address then i can reply back to you via your private email box..and also add you to my chat room so that we can meet via chat and get to talk and know each other more better. i wait to hear from you soon, anthony" ... Anthony certainly has a good sense of humour;) So, bye-bye friends! I'm defenately moving to LA and will get married. To Anthony. Above is a Modigliani postcard. I thought it suited this ever so romantic post about me and my future husband :D

3 comments:

P.K said...

Truly how romantic. Please include me in the wedding party, it has been years since my last visit to LA.

Agneta said...

UNDERBART & GALET!!

Kärlek

Agneta

renilde said...

I wonder how much reactions he will get :) x