Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Most people probably sleep...

..but I'm still up. I am tired and about to go to bed, just thought I post a pic of a lamp I found at a charityshop today, I made a shade of old musicalnotes. I cykled past the charityshop on my way to the cinema, I saw David Lynch's documentary Meditation, Creativity, Peace. I found it warm, amusing and rather boring at times;) It was a mere coincident that I decided to go see the film. I am not the greatest fan of David Lynch, I really enjoyed The Straight Story, well, that's about it really. I really hated Twin Peaks...I don't think I watched a single episode as it was too scary for me. Before cykling past the charityshop I had a long lunch meeting at a vegan restaurant. My pick. Everyone loved it. The food was amazing, the staff the kindest and the location just so charming. I am now the happy owner of a new sewingmachine. The repairguy called and said the engine and a few useful parts of my former machine were so totally used and would cost me a fortune to have replaced, he suggested I invest in a new machine. So I did. Thank you all for your support! Good night sweet people!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Congratulations for the new sewing machine! Beautiful lamp and musical shade. Hope you had a tight sleep!