Thursday, 12 April 2012

Seminar in red

I completed a long run tonight, had a sauna and pasta with fresh spinach for dinner, even enjoyed a glass of chilled white wine. I am attending a 3 day long seminar starting tomorrow. And in the seminar I´m doing 2 worshops, one of them by myself tomorrow afternoon and on saturday together with my dear colleague M. There will be approx 40 partcipants so it will be a fun challenge, well, I do know what I´m doing and it is something I love doing. the challenge is the amount of people attending - but I have planned it all well and I shall sleep well, attend yoga in the morning and then head off to a fun job!!!! Lucky me! I am myself taking part in one workshop on friday, with a choreographer I admire greatly and I can't wait to work with her!!!! So busy is what I will be. And there will be a dinnerparty tomorrow evening that I'm very much looking forward to. I shall wear red tights, red pearls, a red flower in my hair and paint my nails RED;)

1 comment:

akissfromthepast said...

Upeaa!!! aivan mahtavaa saada tehdä sitä mistä pitää. Punainen on sopivan dynaaminen ja räväkkä väri tuollaisiin hetkiin. Hyvä! Toivotan mukavia, inspiroivia hetkiä sulle! :)