Friday, 18 May 2012

My favorite artist




 Oh joy, my favorite artist has a facebook page!

According to the page, this painting is sold to the owner of this wonderful house. No wonder. It is absoutely wonderful.

I have been listening to finnish singer Yona. I get so much joy from this song. I like the combination of different music styles. Works for me.

I went for a run tonight, even though I was very tired. Then I had a sauna and cykled home faster than ever, I decided to cykle standing as I need to train. I want to take part in a running-event and I want to challenge myself.

I'm quite exhausted so I shall call it a night. Wishing you a lovely weekend!


2 comments:

akissfromthepast said...

wonderful artist! and yona is wonderful and you are wonderful :)

Nina said...

Sä oot niin ihana!!!!! Kiitos!!!