Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Never underestimate the power of small and red

Last week when I did my laundry, all whites came out baby-pink! My laundry consisted of underwear, linen sheets, linen pillowcases and linen teatowels. And they are all pink. So today I finally decided to do something about it. I coloured it all grey! The outcome is much better than I had hoped for. My underwear actually looks fabulous, the lace and the fabric and the stitching all have different shades of grey, maybe it sounds odd, but it looks luxurious. The sheets look wonderful, as seen in the pic above. I do prefer white linen sheets but grey is a good substitute;)

1 comment:

G:a Affären said...

Det var en bra idé att färga över misslyckad tvätt. Jag tycker också det låter lyxigt med underkläder i olika grå nyanser. Vet du, jag ska pröva att färga det som inte ser så fräscht ut, det kanske kommer ut som lyxplagg!
Tack också för din kommentar hos mig, det både stärkte och värmde.
Kram, /Cia