Friday, 4 May 2012

Un petit oiseau m'a dit

I found this little charmer in the charityshop. Now she keeps the faun company (you can spot his knee to the the right). The oiseau is very petit, very.

Last night I saw The Artist. The story itself was a little poor, but considering the form, not sure how you could have made more or deeper. I do appreciate beauty but I do not appreciate the flawless. Everyone featured in the film was flawless according to todays boring, stereotyped and excluding beautystandards, so it sort of left me feeling I had seen a very very very long commercial...

I like this song. Not too keen on their other songs I found;)

It is friday. I have very little planned for the weekend, but will drag myself to yoga in the morning as I have had a bit of a flu, not sure really what it is, but have felt that not all is well in my body and had a very heavy head and get tired easily. I believe easy does it!

Wishing you all a happy weekend!

No comments: