Thursday, 21 June 2012

Midsummer

Is just around the corner.
I have prepared foods and shall go hunt for a few more champagne-glasses. I still have plenty of champagne and wine left from my birthday in january.  I think now is the perfect time  to empty the cupboards;) I shall rise a glass for all of you my dear friends.

The flowers pictured above shall decorate my chocolate cake. I make a thin mudcake, top it with glazing, decorate the outerline with cream and finish off with eatable flowers. I add a little elderflower-juice to the glazing, adds a wondeeful flavour. That's my little secret to delicate summer desserts.

                                                              Happy midsummer!

4 comments:

linnea-maria said...

Vilken vacker bild! Blomman blir perfekt och pricken över iet till din kaka :) Ha en underbar midsommar! /Therese

akissfromthepast said...

kuulostaa todelliselle orvokkikukkameri kakulle :) hurkullista!
Upeaa juhannusta sinulle <3
ja kilistys :)

TheHappySnowflake said...

Dear Nina,
I found your blog just a few days ago and I have to say...I love it.
You seem to live and enjoy life to the fullest and that's just beautiful.
You made me smile a lot in the last days.
Thank you.
Hyvää juhannusta. :)

-Malin.

Nina said...

Malin, kiitos, thank you for your lovely comment!