Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Who dimmed the lights?


And who turned the heating off?
Woke up in the morning and it was freezing! I had to close the window. Told the cat to put the kettle on and make us some hot tea. She just looked at me. Lazy thing!
It has been terribly cold today, one needs gloves when cykling about! In june?!!

Picture me drinking tea, wearing wollen socks and sweater and gloves. No. I wish I could ask you to picture me sipping mojitos wearing nothing;)

And since someone dimmed the lights, here are dimmed images of my ladder/ bookshelf. I keep some of my books displayed as I enjoy their covers. I change them according to season, mood, flowers...


1 comment:

akissfromthepast said...

i love the covers of old books! your shelf looks charming! :)
have an awesome day my dear :D