Thursday, 14 June 2012

Working from home on a sunny day





Wake up, have breakfast, enjoy coffee in the sun, mow the lawn, shower, make more coffee, read e-mails, send off article, like stuff on facebook, write e-mails, make lunch, chat to neighbour, comment on facebook, drink coffee, start writing on a new article, listen to a band rehersing in your garden, buy ice-cream, flirt with guy in the corner shop, talk on the phone, shop for groceries, flirt with guy in the corner-shop again, go for a run, shower again, make dinner, stuff yourself with chocolate...look at started article - it has a headline. ONLY!!!!! And it's 8.15p.m.!!!!

Above is a tinted ensyclopedia page. I tinted it last night. My goodness, I better make some more coffee and get started on that article. I need to have something more than a headline before I go to bed.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

:D Better headline than nothing.