Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Alison and stuff

I'll start with stuff. Lots of it. I have completed project "clear cellar". I cannot for the life of me understand why I must keep certain things, and these certain things is what I would call stuff. After I completed the project I looked like stuff myself;)  I bumped into my neighbour when taking stuff to the sorting station and he laughed, he said I looked like a character in a film! Great!

Last night me and my friend S enjoyed Alison Krauss and the Union Station in consert. What joy to hear such clear harmonies and such talented musicians. I love bluegrass. Who would have guessed? Here is Paper Airplane. Enjoy!
Later we met up with my irish friend K, who is in Helsinki for the summer, studying finnish. Seriously! We had a blast and I once again almost fell off a chair laughing so much. What is it with me and chairs?

Above is an image I find a little funny. I can't put my finger on why I find it funny or perhaps a little odd. It's from my kitchen shelf. Onion basket and an old beverage bottle. It still has the old cork left. Very little of it.

No comments: