Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Hot jooga, running, dinner, culture walks and cykling


That is what my evenings this week are made of.

I signed up for 2 hrs long culture walk in my nearby neighbourhood. I love walking sightseeings. And learning more about places I pass in my everyday life.
Hot jooga starts tomorrow. Can't wait. The first time I ever tried hot jooga, I cried, because I was so extremely flexible. Or at least that is how it felt.
I have another night cykling coming up on saturday, we're doing my absolute favorite route. I planned it!
On friday I have been invited to my spanish friend Manuel for a dinnerparty. Once again, I'm in for a real treat. My spanish friends are excellent chefs, and me, I am weak for spanish dishes.
And of course, I shall go out running aswell.

As most of my evenings are booked, I had a wonderful lazy monday evening at home. We're talking chocolate and movie.

Now it's time to catch some sleep. Good night!

Picture from my hall. In the mirror you can see my asian string-puppet. My flatmate;)


2 comments:

G:a Affären said...

Har ingen aning om vad hot jooga är men det låter intressant med jooga överhuvud taget.
Du är så aktiv Nina och jag förstår att du gillar natt cyklingen, så annorlunda!
Din docka där i spegeln är så fin!

Kramar
Cia

Nina said...

Hot jooga är jooga i ett rum som värms upp under träningen, det blir tillslut ganska varmt och det gör att man blir lite vigare än vanligt. Jätteskönt!