Saturday, 15 September 2012

Kiitos!

Last night I attended yet another (and final) moonlight swim, this time at our swimmingstadium (an outdoorpool), located next door to the olympic stadium. I arrived closer to 10 pm. and the night was dark, a storm approaching and it rained. I swam my usual 1000m and after enjoyed the warmth in the sauna and felt such gratitude towards life itself.

Today I enjoyed brunch at a vegan restaurant with a dear friend. Then we walked into town in wonderful sunshine and saw a play in the afternoon at the theatre.

Now I'm home. No plans for tonight and that feels good. Just me and my cat.

I received an acknowledgment by wonderful Autuas olo. Kiitos. Liikutuin.
I forward the acknowledgment "supportive blogfriend" to all my blogfriends and readers and especially to A kiss from the past, G:a affären, Stroke of the brush, Dill and Parsley, Linnea på landet, Troc, Broc and Recup, more tea vicar , Quoteography, home and also Autuas olo for all the sweet kind supportive comments you have left.
Thank you all dear friends for leaving such wonderful comments and visiting my blog - I appreciate it very very much. I shall also never forget about the "risk" I took, soon two years ago, when my world fell apart and I decided to write about it here. The support I received was beyond my expectations and something I had never encountered before. I read all the comments and cried and felt each and every word sink into me and giving me strength. The e-mails with very good advise on how to cope in such a situation and the trust and the healing process that started.
I am very pleased with how my life has turned out and feel happy. My life is good.

I have myself not had the time to leave comments, not as often as I would have wished.

Thank you! Kiitos! Tack! I feel gratitude. Life is rich.


9 comments:

akissfromthepast said...

Ihana sinä! kiitos! :D
you are also supportive blog friend- i love your blog and way of seeing things :)
have a wonderful weekend :)

Cheri said...

Kiitos! Täällä on aina mukava vierailla kuulostelemassa ihanaa kaupunkilaiselämää.

Floss said...

I love reading about your life, Nina. I can hardly imagine living in such a remarkable country, but you help me! And you are also a truly supportive commenter, and I think we all understand, and are under similar pressures, bout not being able to comment as often as you would like. I hope your weekend is going - swimmingly!

linnea-maria said...

Vilket trevligt arrangemang!! Det kanske jag skulle tipsa vår lokala simhall om. Varje sommar har de stora utebassängen öppen och stänger den när skolorna börjar. Det vore ett trevligt avslut

P.K said...

Kiitos!! I so enjoy visiting, your blog is a lovely place. Happy weekend.

G:a Affären said...

Men tack själv Nina, jag blir lite rörd att vara en av bloggarna du nämner som supportive blogfriend. Med dina kommentarer hos mig ser jag Dig som min supportive bloggfriend!

Dina simturer verkar vara något utöver det vanliga, vilken idé och bastu efter låter gudomligt skönt.

Önskar dig fina en skön söndag!
Varm kram
Cia

renilde said...

Thanks Nina, it's always a pleasure to visit here and read about your full life, see the beauty you surround you with and the joy you have in big and small things, xx

Floss said...

Thanks so much for including me in this list, Nina. I'm honoured.

ilovemyhouse said...

Great to see that you are doing great Nina.
XX