Thursday, 27 September 2012

Smoothly.

...so the hectic week is soon coming to it's end. Deadline tomorrow and I am already finished, meeting my client this afternoon to hand over my work. How is that for beeing afficient?

Then knitting (in my case I'll do some crochet-work) with some lovely ladies and off to the opening of a play tonight.
I'm wearing red pearls, red nailpolish and red lipstick. Dotted thights with black dress. It's very damp, so my hair has again gone compeltely wild and curly - well, that's life.

I'm going to enjoy a glass or two after the play and then head home and straight to bed as I have an  early morning and a meeting in town tomorrow. But then it's weekend again!

Whilst working I made plenty of apple-jam. Seen above.

Ciao!




1 comment:

Rinna Pitsiunelma said...

ihana etiketti! ja varmaan maukasta hilloakin. kiitos virkkuuseurasta!