Saturday, 29 September 2012

Sunny saturday




And I've had the morning for myself, had brekky, listened to music, enjoyed my coffee, cuddles with my cat...
Now I'm off to the swimmingpool to do my usual 1000m swim...I wonder, am I a slave under my routines? You must think I am oh so terribly boring! Then to the music-store to get some new strings for my guitar.

Tonight I'm going to a party. Jeeee!

Above is a small geraniumplant  that has been on our stairs all sumemr, I thought she might like to live indoors and bloom until it is time to hide her in the cellar for the winter.

Wishing you a pleasant weekend!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

You are anything but boring! Have a nice Weekend!

Kimberlee @ Brown Button said...

nothing prettier than a geranium in a terracotta pot! I'm wanting to get a huge geranium to plant in a large pot by my front door!

very pretty x

G:a Affären said...

Nej, jag beundrar dig för den rutinen, att simma verkar så lugnande dessutom i mörkret.

Kramar
Cia